Audio/ Video Control Receiver
5.1 Channel, 100 Watts per channel receiver
The RX-6040 provides high performance without the high price point. With 100 watts per channel for all 5 channels, the RX-6040 has the power necessary for todays demanding digital movie soundtracks. This receiver also comes complete with Dolby Pro Logic II and 5.1 inputs to make the feature packed receiver more impressive. This receiver also includes Component, Composite and S-Video switching, and Multi-brand remote control making it a complete AV receiver for any home theater application.
- 100 watts x 2 min. RMS, both channels driven into 8 ohms from 40Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.8% THD
- 100 watts x 5 min. RMS, into 8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.8% THD
- 5.1 channel pre in/DVD Multi-Channel audio compatable
- High-Performance Motorola 160-MIPS 24/48-bit DSP
- DSP Digital Equalizer
- Dolby Digital, dts, and dts 96/24 decoders built-in for theater quality surround from digital sources
- Dolby Pro Logic II in Full Digital Processing
- Fully Discrete Outputs to ensure greater fidelity and longer life
- Digital Acoustics Processor (DAP): 7 presets for Multi-Channel Digital Sources (Theater 1, Theater 2, Hall 1, Hall 2, Dance Club, Live Club, Pavillion) 9 presets for 2-Channel sources (Mono Film, Theater 1, Theater 2, Hall 1, Hall 2, Dance Club, Live Club, Pavilion, All CH Stereo)
- Multi-brand A/V remote control for operation of other brands cable set top boxes, VCR's, TV's, DVD's, and satellite dishes.
- A/V COMPU LINK
- Enhanced COMPU LINK Control System
- Fluorescent Display with Dimmer
- Subwoofer Preout
- 2 Component Inputs, 2 S-video Inputs, 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 1 Component Outputs, 2 S-Video Outputs, 2 Composite Outputs
- 3 Assignable Digtial Inputs (2 Optical, 1 Coaxial) that you can designate to any digital source
- Screw-type speaker terminals: Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R
- 15 AM and 30 FM station memory
- 2 Year parts and labor warranty
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Width: 17 3/16"
- Height: 5 13/16"
- Depth: 16 1/8"